Asset Management Industry Market Sizing Report: 2018-2023
The asset management industry sits at an important inflection point. Shifting investor needs and demand characteristics, along with changing dynamics among distributors and financial advisers, are driving significant change. For asset managers, a clear-eyed view of the forces shaping the industry’s future trajectory is essential.
Strategic Insight’s Asset Management Industry Market Sizing, 2018-2023 study provides SI’s best thinking on the key forces shaping future industry change, along with perspectives on how asset managers can best position themselves for success. It also includes SI’s five-year asset growth and flow projections across asset classes, vehicle structures and distribution channels.
Key Questions Answered:
- How will distributors evolving business models impact asset managers over the next five years?
- What is the future trajectory of passive growth and where might opportunities lie for active funds?
- What will the re-shaping of the retail product landscape mean for the fund industry moving forward?
- Mutual fund and ETF new flow and asset projections by asset class, including breakouts of active and passive funds
- Growth forecasts across retail product vehicles – including separately managed accounts, variable annuities and 529 college savings plans, as well as mutual funds and ETFs
- Projections of sales, net flows and asset growth across distribution channels for mutual funds and ETFs
- Historical and projected adviser headcounts by channel
- Sizing and analysis of non-US fund markets – including Europe, Asia and cross-border segments
Report Purchase Includes:
- Access to report in PDF format
- Exhibits and customizable data analytics in Excel
- In-person presentation highlighting findings specific to your firm's unique needs
Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery of this report.